Travels in parts of South America, during the years 1801, 1802, 1803 & 1804 : containing a description of the captain-generalship of Carraccas, with an account of the laws, commerce, and natural productions of that country; as also a view of the customs and manners of the Spaniards and native Indians / By F. Depons ...
- Additional Title(s):
Voyage à la partie orientale de la Terre-ferme, dans l'Amérique méridionale. English. Selections
- London : Printed for Richard Phillips ... by J.G. Barnard, 57, Snow Hill, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -157,  p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG161 P55 v.1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- I̲n̲ Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... London, 1805-1810. [vol. 1].
An abridged translation of the author's Voyage à la partie orientale de la Terre-ferme, dans l'Amérique méridionale, Paris, 1806.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Catholic Church -- South America.Indians of South America -- Venezuela.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.South America -- Description and travel.Spain -- Colonies -- South America.Spain -- Commercial policy.Venezuela -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Pons, F. J. de (François Joseph), 1751-1812, Travels in parts of South America, during the years 1801, 1802, 1803 & 1804 , 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.