The gentleman's guide in his tour through France : with a correct map of all the post-roads, the expense of travelling in a post-chaise, stage-coach, or inland water carriage : also the distances of the towns, and the best houses of accomodations.
- Ninth edition : with considerable additions : particularly an account of the products, manufactories, finances, &c. from M. Neckar : and a tour through Swisserland (sic), by the author.
- London : Printed for G. Kearsley ... Sold also by the booksellers of Dover, Margate, Brighthelmstone, Southampton ..., 1787.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 306, iv p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC25 M44 1787Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
BAC: On t.p.: Price three shillings and sixpence half-bound.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1787.France -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.France -- Description and travel.Kearsley, G. -- Publisher.Roads -- France -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Millard, John, 18th/19th cent, The gentleman's guide in his tour through France , 1787
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.