Noakes, Aubrey, The world of Henry Alken, 
- The world of Henry Alken. Aubrey Noakes.
- [London] Witherby 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 184 p.,  leaves of plates : illus. (part col.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 AL47 N62 1952 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1604Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- BEIN: From the collection of Herbert B. Lazarus.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Rare books copy. Green paper boards; gold lettering on spine, top edge pink. Beige dust jacket; green and brown lettering on spine. Plates, xeroxed article inside front cover. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
Includes references to boxing.
Bibliography: p. 174-177.
- Subject Terms:
- Alken, Henry Thomas, 1784-1851.Boxing -- England.