Journal of a party of pleasure to Paris, in the month of August, 1802 : by which any person intending to take such a journey may form an accurate idea of the expence that would attend it and the amusement he would probably receive : together with thirteen views from nature, illustrative of French scenery / aquatinted by J. Hill, from drawings by the author.
- Third edition.
- London : Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies ..., 1814.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 112 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC27 P38 1814Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 105
Printed by Strahan and Preston, Printer's Street, London.
BAC: Bound in original blue boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell, T. -- PublisherDavies, W. -- Publisher.France -- Description and travel.Paris (France) -- Description and travel.Strahan and Preston -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1814.
YCBA Collections Search
Paul, John Dean, Sir, 1775-1852, Journal of a party of pleasure to Paris, in the month of August, 1802 , 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.