Journal of a party of pleasure to Paris, in the month of August, 1802 : by which any person intending to take such a journey may form an accurate idea of the expence that would attend it, and the amusement he would probably receive : together with thirteen views from nature, illustrative of French scenery : aquatinted by J. Hill, from drawings by the author.
- London : Printed by A. Strahan ... for T. Cadell, Jun. and W. Davies ... , 1802.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 102 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC27 P38 1802Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 101
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Also attributed to Henry Wigstead.
- Subject Terms:
- Besant, Walter, Sir, 1836-1901 -- Bookplate.Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Davies, W. -- Publisher.France -- Description and travel.Paris (France) -- Description and travel.Strahan, A. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1802.
YCBA Collections Search
Paul, John Dean, Sir, 1775-1852, Journal of a party of pleasure to Paris, in the month of August, 1802 , 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.