Bodoni, Giambattista, 1740-1813, Le più insigni pitture parmensi indicate agli amatori delle belle arti, 1809 [i.e. 1816]
Le più insigni pitture parmensi indicate agli amatori delle belle arti.
- Parma : Dalla tipografia Bodoniana, 1809 [i.e. 1816]
- Physical Description:
- , xxxii, xxviii, , 7, , 7 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND621.P3 B63 1809+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Preface, by Giambattista Bodoni, In Italian, followed by one in French; each plate accompanied by a leaf with text in Italian, and a leaf with text in French, numbered in duplicate; table at end in Italian, followed by one in French.
Dedication dated April 20, 1816.
Brooks, H.C. Compendiosa bibliografia di edizioni Bodoniane, 1060
BEIN copy 1: Imperfect: 1st p.l. (half-title) wanting.
BEIN copy 2: Imperfect: p. 3-6 of the French table of contents, and p. -2, 7 of the Italian table of contents, wanting. Bookplate: H.F.B. [Henrietta Frances, Countess of Bessborough].
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary gilt-tooled green morocco; gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- Bessborough, Henrietta Frances Spencer Ponsonby, Countess of, 1761-1821.Painting -- Italy -- Parma.Painting, Italian -- Italy -- Parma.
- Engravings -- 1816.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.