A Chatto & Windus almanack, 1927 , 1927
- A Chatto & Windus almanack, 1927 / with designs by Stanley Spencer.
- London : [Chatto & Windus], 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 202 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCE11 C53 1927Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center is no.  of 250 copies.
Printed at Curwen Press, Plaistow, London.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements: p. 175-202.
Only book to be illustrated by Stanley Spencer; includes several designs which were developed into major paintings.
- Subject Terms:
- Chatto & Windus (Firm) -- Publisher.Curwen Press -- Printer.Diaries (Blank-books)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.