The last month in Spain, or, Wretched travelling through a wretched country, in a series of letters, addressed by an English officer to his friends : with a plan of the author's route, and fourteen coloured engravings, from original sketches taken on the spot.
- London : J. J. Stockdale, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 76 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP14 L37 1816Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 146
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by B.R. Howlett, 10, Frith Street, Soho.
- Subject Terms:
- Howlett, B. R. -- Printer.Spain -- Description and travel.Stockdale, J.J. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1816.
YCBA Collections Search
The last month in Spain, or, Wretched travelling through a wretched country, in a series of letters, addressed by an English officer to his friends , 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.