Walsh, R. (Robert), 1772-1852, Notices of Brazil in 1828 and 1829 , 1830
Notices of Brazil in 1828 and 1829 / by Rev. R. Walsh.
- London : Frederic Westley and A.H. Davis, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2536 .W35 1830Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Thomas Kelly and Nathaniel Whittock; after C.P. and R[obert] Walsh.
Printed by R. Clay, Bread Street-Hill, Cheapside.
- Subject Terms:
- Brazil -- Description and travel.Brazil -- History -- Empire, 1822-1889.Clay, R. -- Printer.Madden, John, 1836-1902 -- Bookplate.Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.Westley (F.) and Davis (A.H.) -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1830.
Lithographs -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.