Murray, Elizabeth (Heaphy), Mrs., d. 1882, Sixteen years of an artist's life in Morocco, Spain, and the Canary Islands , 1859
- Sixteen years of an artist's life in Morocco, Spain, and the Canary Islands / by Mrs. Elizabeth Murray.
- London : Hurst and Blackett ..., 1859.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP302 C39 M9 1859Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by T. Picken; after E[lizabeth] Murray.
BEIR WB 45248: Vols.1-2: Stamp: Linonian and Brothers, Yale College.
Printed by R. Born, Gloucester Street, Regents Park.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 308
- Subject Terms:
- Born, R. -- Printer.Canary Islands -- Description and travel.Harding, Bowen, Mrs. -- Bookplate.Hurst and Blackett -- Publisher.Morocco -- Description and travel.Spain -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.Yale College (1718-1887). Linonian Society. Library -- Stamp.
- Chromolithographs -- 1859.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.