London Group, Fifty years of British art, 1914-64;, 1964]
Fifty years of British art, 1914-64; jubilee exhibition at the Tate Gallery, 15 July-16 August 1964.
- [London, Printed by P. Lund, Humphries, 1964]
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) illus. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 L65 1964 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of the exhibition.
"Arts Council tour. In conjunction with the organizers, the Arts Council of Great Britain has made a selection from the exhibition which will be shown at the National Museum of Wales, Cardiff, 29 August-26 September and at the Museum and Art Gallery, Doncaster, 10-31 October."
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.