Madrid in 1835 : sketches of the metropolis of Spain and its inhabitants, and of society and manners in the Peninsula / by a resident officer.
- London ; Saunders and Otley 1836.
New York : Saunders and Otley 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP361 M18 1836Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 151
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by E. Lowe, Printer Playhouse Yard, Blackfriars. (v. 1)
Printed by T.C. Savill, Printer, St. Martin's Lane, Charing Cross. (v. 2).
Illustrations by E. Clark.
- Subject Terms:
- Lowe, E. -- Printer.Madrid (Spain) -- Description and travel.Saunders and Otley -- Publisher.Savill, T.C. -- Printer.Spain -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1836.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.