Echo , 1991
Echo : works by women artists, 1850-1940 / [written by Maud Sulter].
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 44 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8354 E24 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Tate Gallery Liverpool, Aug. 23-Sept. 29, 1991.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 44).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, European -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Europe -- Exhibitions.Tate Gallery -- Exhibitions.Women artists -- Europe -- Exhibitions.