Hand-book of water-colours : a brief treatise on their qualities and effects when employed in painting : with some account of the general nature of colours / by W. Winsor and H.C. Newton ...
- Third edition
- London : Published by Tilt & Bogue ..., [ca. 1855].
- Physical Description:
- 34,  p. ; 19 cm. in folder 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2130 W47 1855+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by L. Harrison, Printer, 17, Oxford Street.
Date from bookdealer's catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Harrison, L. -- Printer.Tilt & Bogue -- Publisher.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.