Cooper, Emma, Plain words on the art and practice of illuminating , 1868
Plain words on the art and practice of illuminating / by Mrs. Charles B. Cooper...
- London : Gladwell, Richardson & co... 1868.
- Physical Description:
- v, 48 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND3320 C77 1868Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Cover title: Plain works on the art of illuminating.
Printed by John Haddon & Co., Bouverie Street, Fleet Street.
Date from preface.
Errata slip inserted.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1868.Gladwell, Richardson & Co. -- Publisher.Haddon (John) & Co. -- Printer.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.