Hulme, F. Edward (Frederick Edward), 1841-1909, Flower painting in water colours , [1883?]
Flower painting in water colours / by F. Edward Hulme.
- Second series.
- London : Cassell & Co., Ltd., [1883?]
- Physical Description:
- 19, 8 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2300 H84 1883Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Publisher's advertisements: 8 p. at end.
Printed by Cassell & Company, Limited, La Belle: Sauvage, London.
Date from NUC.
Interleaved with blank drawing pages.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration -- Great Britain.Cassell & Company -- Publisher.Drawing books -- Specimens.Flowers in art -- Great Britain.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain.
- Chromolithographs -- [1883?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.