Hyaku no ishi ni te o furete = Touching by hand one hundred rocks : seven days walking seven nights camping : June full moon : central Hokkaido Japan 1989.
- Additional Title(s):
Touching by hand one hundred rocks
- Tokyo : Kanransha, c1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 18 x 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F84 T78 1991+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title also in Japanese.
Account of a walk on Hokkaido, the northernmost island of Japan, a journey that involved seven days walking and seven days camping in June 1989.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Fulton, Hamish -- Travel -- Japan.Japan -- Description and travel.Landscape photography.Photography, Artistic.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.