Where are they now? : (the class of forty-seven) / thirty-one images by Tom Phillips ; with interpretations by Heather McHugh ; and treatments by Tom Phillips.
- New York : Richard Minsky ; 1990.
London : Talfourd Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 25 x 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 P54 W54 1990+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Based on 1988 work of account in National Portrait Gallery catalogue and in Tom Phillips (Thames & Hudson, 1992). The poems were written in response to original collages. The collages were adapted by computer and handcolored and the poems in their turn treated and handcolored"--Facing the page.
Facing the page, p. 60
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of 47 copies signed by artist and author. Printed on Richard de Bas handmade paper. Drawings on front and back cover by Tom Phillips. Images and treatments were painted by hand in water colors. Bound by Richard Minsky.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Computer art.English poetry.Minsky, Richard, binder.Talfourd Press -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Collages (visual works)
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1990.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.