Wingfield, Mary Ann, A dictionary of sporting artists, 1650-1990 , c1992
- A dictionary of sporting artists, 1650-1990 / Mary Ann Wingfield.
- Woodbridge (England) : Antique Collectors' Club, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 354 p. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1385 W55 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2482Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Sporting 2482. Royal blue covers; gold lettering on front cover and spine. Blue and multicolored dust jacket; white lettering on spine. Spine height: 11 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Dictionaries.Artists -- Great Britain -- Dictionaries.Sporting prints, British -- Dictionaries.Sports in art -- Dictionaries.