Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, Journals of a landscape painter in southern Calabria, &c. , 1852
Journals of a landscape painter in southern Calabria, &c. / by Edward Lear.
- London : Richard Bentley, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 284, 2 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG975 C15 L4 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 175
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Binder's ticket: Bound by Remnant & Edmonds.
Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Printer, Whitefriars.
Illustrations by and after Edward Lear.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Calabria (Italy) -- Description and travel.Italy -- Description and travel.Lear, Edward, 1812-1888.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1852.Remnant & Edmonds -- Binder.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.