Travels in Brazil / by Henry Koster.
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 501 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2511 K87 1816+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 704
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: British Art Center copy is original boards, as issued, with label of Northwich Reading Society on front cover.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at fron.
Printed by A. Strahan, New-Street,Square, London.
Ilustrations by J. Clark. Map engraved by Sidney Hall.
- Subject Terms:
- Brazil -- Description and travel.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Slavery -- Brazil.Strahan, A. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1816.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.