Kretschmar, Ed., Panoramic view from the flag tower of Windsor Castle, Jan 26th, 1843
Panoramic view from the flag tower of Windsor Castle.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Published by F.G. Moon, 20 Threadneedle St., Jan 26th, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 35 x 183 cm. folded to 35 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.W76 K74 1843+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title and imprint from panorama.
Cover title, stamped in gilt on publisher's cloth folder: Windsor Castle.
Lithography by R.K. Thomas; after Major Ed. Kretschmar. Printed by Day & Haghe.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 558
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Paper on linen and backed with patterned blue paper. Edges bound with thin strip of blue silk. Affixed to the original blue cloth folder, blind tooling on front and back. Bookplate: F. Manley Sims.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Haghe -- Printer.Moon, F.G. -- Publisher.Panoramas -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Sims, F. Manley -- Bookplate.Windsor (Berkshire, England) -- Pictorial works.Windsor Castle -- Pictorial works.
Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- Jan 26th, 1843.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.