Brick and marble in the Middle Ages : notes of a tour in the north of Italy / by George Edmund Street.
- London : John Murray, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 287, 32 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA1113 S8 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end. Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Whitefriars.
Printed by W. Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street, and Charing Cross.
Illustrations by C.J.F. Witt, Josiah Wood Whymper and Thomas Orlando Sheldon Jewitt; after G[eorge] E[dmund] S[treet]. Plates printed by Ford & West.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Architecture -- Italy, Northern.Architecture, Gothic -- Italy, Northern.Architecture, Medieval -- Italy, Northern.Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Clowes, W. and sons -- Printer. N.Ford & West -- Printer.Hunnewell, James Frothingham, 1832-1910 -- Bookplate.Italy -- Description and travel.Italy, Northern -- Description and travel.Murray, John -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1855.
Wood engravings -- 1855.
Engravings -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
Street, George Edmund, 1824-1881, Brick and marble in the Middle Ages , 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.