Montfaucon, Bernard de, 1655-1741, The travels of the learned Father Montfaucon, from Paris thro' Italy, 1712
- The travels of the learned Father Montfaucon, from Paris thro' Italy.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Diarium italicum. English
- London : Printed by D. L. for E. Curll, [etc.], 1712.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 463 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG424 M78 1712Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Made English from the Paris edition.
Translation of: Diarium italicum, first published at Paris in 1702.
- I. An account of many antiquities ... -- II. The delights of Italy ... -- III. Collections of rarities, subterraneous passages and burial places ...
- Subject Terms:
- Curll, E. -- Publisher.D. L. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1712.France -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.France -- Description and travel.Italy -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Rawlinson, 1760 -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.