A course of the five orders of civil architecture : with a plan, and some geometrical elevations of town gates of fortified places : for the use of the Royal Military Academy at Woolwich / by I. Landmann, Professor of Fortification and Artillery ; the five orders are taken from Mr. Chambers's elegant treatise on civil architecture.
- London : Printed for the author, by I. Gold, Shoe-Lane, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- , 25,  pages, XIV leaves of plates : illustrations ; 42 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 77Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Originally published in 1785.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later navy half morocco with marbled boards. Autograph: [illegible] Brooke.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Orders.Brooke -- Autograph.Gates.
- Aquatints -- 1806.
Engravings -- 1806.
YCBA Collections Search
Landmann, Isaac, 1741-1826, A course of the five orders of civil architecture , 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.