Landscape scenery : illustrating Sydney, Paramatta, Richmond, Maitland, Windsor, and Port Jackson, New South Wales.
- Sydney : Published by Sands & Kenny, Sydney & Melbourne, and Sands & Co., London, 1855.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 x 29 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The name of the artist (Frederick Charles Terry) is wrongly engraved as "Fleury" on all plates. Name correctly given on errata slip.
The signed engravings are by Arthur Willmore.
Contains errata slip dated December 23, 1854 tipped in at front.
Engraved throughout, including title page.
Ferguson, no. 15440a
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary black half morocco and black cloth; gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- Maitland, Australia (South Australia) -- Pictorial works.Newcastle (N.S.W.) -- Pictorial works.Sands & Kenny -- Publisher.Sydney (N.S.W.) -- Pictorial works.Sydney Cove (N.S.W.) -- Pictorial works.Sydney Harbour (N.S.W.) -- Pictorial works.
- Steel engravings -- 1855.
- Sydney, from the Old Point Piper Road
- The Gap, South Head
- Sydney Garden Island, Pinchgut & from Point Piper
- Government House from the Botanical Gardens
- Sydney Cove from Macquarie, Port Macquarie
- Newcastle from the Nobby
- Sydney Harbour from Watson's Bay
- Pitt Street, looking South
- Bridge Street, Sydney, looking East
- Post office at Windsor, Blue Mountains and Hawksbury
- Richmond looking West
- The Custom House, Circular Quarry
- Richmond Church and Rectory
- Fruit market, Sydney
- Fitzroy Bridge, Windsor
- King Street, looking East
- King Street, Sydney, looking West
- New Bridge, West Maitland
- St. Leonard's Church, North Shore
- Byrnes' Cloth Factory, Paramatta River
- Windsor Church
- Point Piper from Sharks Island, N.S.W.
- Court Castle and Scotch Church, Paramatta
- Point Piper, Sydney, N.S.W.
- St. Phillip's Church, Church Hill, St. Patrick's Church
- Paramatta River from Fort Phillip
- English Church at Paramatta
- George Street, looking South and Royal Hotel
- Australian Subscription Library
- Windmill of Paramatta
- View of West Maitland from the Hunter
- View of East Maitland
- North Head from Vaucluse
- Entrance to Sydney Harbour, North Head seen from the Flagstaff
- The Nobbies from Newcastle
- Long Bridge, West Maitland
- Sydney from Milsom's Point.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.