A drawing book of landscapes.
- Philadelphia : Pud. by Johnson and Warner, No. 147 Market Street, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 .D73 1810Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Issued in unnumbered parts consisting of four leaves with landscapes, engraved both in outline and in finished form, on each leaf, apparently pirated from Langley's Drawing book of landscapes. -- American drawing books.
Drepperd, C. W. American drawing books. New York, 1946, page 5
BEIN: Bound in 1 volume.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: part 1 only. Bound in publisher's original brown paper covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Technique.Landscape drawing -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
Engravings -- 1810.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.