Paper and watermarks in Norway and Denmark / by H. M. Fiskaa and O. K. Nordstrand ; [translated and edited by B. J. van Ginneken-van de Kasteele, E. G. Loeber and J. S. G. Simmons].
- Amsterdam : Paper Publications Society, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 411 p.,  fold. leaf of plates : ill., maps ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1080 P183 14 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part 1 is an edited translation of H. M. Fiskaa's Norske papirmøller og deres vannmerker, 1695-1870; part 2 is translated from Danish.
"Three hundred copies of which this is 168."
Appendix in Danish, English, or German.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Paper -- Norway -- History.Papermaking -- Denmark -- History.Watermarks -- Denmark.Watermarks -- Norway.
- pt. 1. Fiskaa, H. M. Paper and watermarks in Norway, 1695-1875.--pt. 2. Nordstrand, O. K. Paper and watermarks in Denmark, ca. 1573-1899.