Tromonin, Korniliĭ I︠A︡kovlevich, d. 1847, Tromonin's watermark album, 1965
Tromonin's watermark album.
- A facsim. of the Moscow 1844 ed. ; with additional materials by S. A. Klepikov ; edited, translated, and adapted for publication in English by J. S. G. Simmons.
- Hilversum, Holland : Paper Publications Society, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 61, 22, cxxxi [i.e. 145] p. : 1827 ill. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1080 P183 11 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- In English; Tromonin's text also in Russian.
The partly revised reprint of Tromonin's work (2 last page groups) includes reproductions of the 1844 cover, with title Znaki pischeĭ bumagi, and t.p., with title Izʺi︠a︡snenīi︠a︡ znakov vidimykh v pischeĭ bumagi︠e︡.
"This edition is limited to five hundred copies of which this is 481."
Errata slip laid in.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms: