Sch, Henry, The history and origin of Manneken-Pis , [1860?]
- The history and origin of Manneken-Pis : translated and compared with the Flemish and French original histories / by Henry Sch.
- Brussells : Verrassell-Charvet, [1860?]
- Physical Description:
- 22 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA9417 B78 S34 1860Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy stabbed and sewn.
- Subject Terms:
- Belgium -- Description and travel.Brussels (Belgium) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Fountains -- Belgium -- Brussels.ManneGeraardsbergen (Belgium). Manneken-Pis.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- [1860?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.