Panamá, Nicaragua, and Tehuantepec, or, Considerations upon the question of communication between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans / by W.B. Liot.
- London : Simpkin and Marshall ..., 1849.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 63 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) :bill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTC773 L76 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Walton and Mitchell, 24, Wardour Street, Oxford Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Canals, Interoceanic -- Nicaragua.Canals, Interoceanic -- Panama.Liot, W. B. -- Pres. inscription to Howard Maitland.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1849.Maitland, Howard -- Pres. inscription from the author.Panama Canal (Panama) -- History.Simpkin and Marshall -- Publisher.Walton and Mitchell -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Liot, W. B, Panamá, Nicaragua, and Tehuantepec, or, Considerations upon the question of communication between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans , 1849
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.