Oceanic sketches / by Thomas Nightingale ... ; with a botanical appendix, by Dr. Hooker.
- London : J. Cochrane and Co., 1835.
- Physical Description:
- x, , 132 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU21 N68 1835Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 599
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by William Camden Edwards and E. Clark; after Louisa Keenan and T[homas] Nightingale.
Printed by W. Lewis, 21, Finch-lane.
- Subject Terms:
- Botany -- Oceania.Cochrane (J.) and Co. -- Publisher.Derby, Edward Henry Stanley, Earl of, 1826-1893.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835.Lewis, W. -- Printer.Oceania -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1835.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1835.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.