Phillips, T, Scenes and occurrences in Albany and Caffer-land, South Africa .., 1827
Scenes and occurrences in Albany and Caffer-land, South Africa ...
- London : William Marsh, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 214 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT827 P46 1827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 329
BAC: Bound in original boards, as issued.
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Printed by C. Richards, No. 100, St. Martin's Lane, Charing Cross.
- Subject Terms:
- Cape of Good Hope (South Africa) -- Description and travel.Kaffraria -- Description and travel.Marsh, William, -- Publisher.Richards, C. -- PRinter.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1827.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.