Stoney, H. Butler (Henry Butler), A residence in Tasmania , 1856
- A residence in Tasmania : with a descriptive tour through the island, from Macquarie Harbour to Circular Head / by Capt. H. Butler Stoney ...
- London : Smith, Elder & co., 1856.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 311 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded): ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU460 .S88 1856Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by Allport, A. Wood, Lake and J. P. Gell.
Printed by Stephen Austin, Printer, Hertford.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 604
MUDD WB 48830: Poor condition.
MUDD WB 48830: Bookplate of J.T. of T.J.?
- Subject Terms:
- Austin, Stephen -- Printer.Smith, Elder & Co. -- Publisher.Tasmania -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.
- Wood engravings -- 1856.
Lithographs -- 1856.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.