Roberts, Jane, active 1834-1856, Two years at sea , 1834
- Two years at sea : being the narrative of a voyage to the Swan River and Van Dieman's land, during the years 1829, 30, 31 / by Jane Roberts ...
- London : Richard Bentley ..., 1834.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 396 p.,  leaves of plates : ill ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU360 R63 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by J. Clark; after Miss [Jane] Roberts.
BAC: In original boards, as issued.
Printed by F. Shoberl, Jun. 4, Leicester Street, Leicester Sqyare.
Abbey, J.R Travel 608
- Subject Terms:
- Battle Book Club, No. 51 -- Autograph.Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Shoberl, Frederic, 1775-1853.., -- Printer.Swan River (W.A.)Tasmania -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.Western Australia -- Description and travel.
- Aquatints -- 1834.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.