IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Power, W. Tyrone (William Tyrone), b. 1819, Sketches in New Zealand , 1849
Sketches in New Zealand : with pen and pencil / by W. Tyrone Power ... ; from a journal kept in that country from July 1846, to June 1848.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- xlviii, 290 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU411 .P88 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 591
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by John Alexander Gilfillan, Lieut. Yelverton, W. Tyrone Power, Lieut. B. R. Trafford and Dillon Bell. Plates printed by M. & N. Hanhart.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Shaw, New-Street-Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Hanhart, M. & N -- Printer.Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans -- Publisher.New Zealand -- Description and travel.Spottiswoode and Shaw -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
- Wood engravings -- 1849.
Lithographs -- 1849.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.