Sketches in New Zealand : with pen and pencil / by W. Tyrone Power ... ; from a journal kept in that country from July 1846, to June 1848.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- xlviii, 290 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU411 .P88 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 591
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by John Alexander Gilfillan, Lieut. Yelverton, W. Tyrone Power, Lieut. B. R. Trafford and Dillon Bell. Plates printed by M. & N. Hanhart.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Shaw, New-Street-Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Hanhart, M. & N -- Printer.Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans -- Publisher.New Zealand -- Description and travel.Spottiswoode and Shaw -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
- Wood engravings -- 1849.
Lithographs -- 1849.
YCBA Collections Search
Power, W. Tyrone (William Tyrone), b. 1819, Sketches in New Zealand , 1849
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.