Fiji and the Fijians / ed. by George Stringer Rowe.
- London : Alexander Heylin, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU600 .W72 1858Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 603
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Binder's ticket: Bound by Edmonds & Remnants.
BAC: Bound in orange blind-stamped publisher's cloth.
Printed by William Nichols, 32, London Wall.
Volume 2 by James Calvert.
- Subject Terms:
- Edmonds & Remnants -- Binder.Fiji -- Description and travel.Heylin, Alexander -- Publisher.Missions -- Fiji.Nichols, William -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
- Chromolithographs -- 1858.
Wood engravings -- 1858.
- v. 1. The islands and their inhabitants
- v. 2. Mission history.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.