Travels in Brazil / b Henry Koster.
- Second edition.
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ..., 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2511 K87 1817Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at front of v. 1.
Illustrations by J. Clark. Map engraved by Sidney Hall.
BAC: In original boards, as issued.
Printed by A. Strahan, Printers-Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Brazil -- Description and travel.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher.Slavery -- Brazil.Strahan, A. -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1817.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.