Three expeditions into the interior of eastern Australia : with descriptions of the recently explored region of Australia Felix, and of the present colony of New South Wales / by T.L. Mitchell ...
- Second edition, carefully revised.
- London : T. & W. Boone, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU161 .M69 1839Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Spine title: Eastern Australia.
MUDD WB 48847: Poor Condition.
Illustrations by Andrew Picken, John Brandard, George Barnard, Waldeck, George Foggo and John Dower; after T.L. Mitchell and J.D.C. Sowerby. Illustrations printed by J. Graf and Day & Haghe.
Printed by G. Norman, Printer, Maiden Lane, Covent Garden.
- Subject Terms:
- Australia -- Description and travel.Australia -- Discovery and exploration.Australia -- History.Boone T. & W. -- Publisher.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Graf, J. -- Printer.Mitchell, T. L. (Thomas Livingstone), 1792-1855.Norman, G. -- Printer.Voyages and travels.
- Wood engravings -- 1839.
Lithographs -- 1839.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1839.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1839.
YCBA Collections Search
Mitchell, T. L. (Thomas Livingstone), 1792-1855, Three expeditions into the interior of eastern Australia , 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.