The Lure of Italy : American artists and the Italian experience, 1760-1914 / Theordore E. Stebbins, Jr., with essays by William H. Gerdts ... [et al.]
- Boston : Museum of Fine Arts ; 1992.
New York : In association with H.N. Abrams, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 470 p. : ill., facsims., maps ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6505 S74 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Sept. 16-Dec. 13, 1992; the Cleveland Museum of Art, Feb. 3-Apr. 11, 1993 and the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, May 23-Aug. 8, 1993.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 452-454) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, American -- Exhibitions.Expatriate artists -- Italy -- Exhibitions.Italy -- In art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Stebbins, Theodore E, The Lure of Italy , 1992