Brown, David Blayney, Turner and Byron , 1992
Turner and Byron / David Blayney Brown.
- London : Tate Gallery, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 135 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 B83 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Tate Gallery, June 3-Sept. 20, 1992.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 130).
- Subject Terms:
- Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824 -- Illustrations.Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824 -- Influence.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.