Journals of two expeditions into the interior of New South Wales : undertaken by order of the British government in the years 1817-18 / by John Oxley ...
- London : John Murray ... , 1820.
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 408 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps, port. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU160 O97 1820+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by J. Clark, J. Walker and R. Havell & Son; after G. H. Evans, Major Taylor and William Lewin.
Signatures: [a]⁴, b⁴, B-3F⁴.
Printed by Thomas Davison, Whitefriars.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 568
- Subject Terms:
- Davison, Thomas -- Printer.Murray, John -- Publisher.New South Wales -- Discovery and exploration.Oxley, John, 1781-1828.
- Aquatints -- 1820.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1820.
YCBA Collections Search
Oxley, John, 1783-1828, Journals of two expeditions into the interior of New South Wales , 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.