The Netherlands : containing a description of the character, manners, habits, and costumes of the inhabitants of the late seven united provinces, Flanders and Brabant : illustrated with eighteen coloured engravings.
- London : Printed for R. Ackermann ..., 1823.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 241 p. : col.ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDJ18 N47 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 6
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in red paper-covered boards.
Printed by Green, Leicester Street, Leicester Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Green -- Printer.Netherlands -- Description and travel.Netherlands -- Social life and customs.Stipple engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1823.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.