Bolingbroke, Henry, 1785-1855, A voyage to the Demerary , 1809
- A voyage to the Demerary : containing a statistical account of the settlement there, and of those on the Essequebo, the Berbice, and other contiguous rivers of Guyana / by Henry Bolingbroke ...
- London : Printed for Richard Phillips ... by B. M'Millan, Bow Street, Covent Garden, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 120 [i.e. 220] p. : map ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG161 P55 v.5Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Bound in original blue boards, as issued.
I̲n̲ Phillips, Sir Richard. A collection of modern and contemporary voyages and travels ... London, 1805-1810. [vol. 5].
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1809.Guiana -- Description and travel.Guyana -- Description and travel.M'Millan, B. -- Printer.Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840 -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.