South Australia and its mines : with an historical sketch of the colony, under its several administrations, to the period of Captain Grey's departure / by Francis Dutton.
- London : T. and W. Boone, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- x, 361 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU310 D9 1846Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 578
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by John Henry Le Keux; after Edmund Gill, Edward Levy Montefiore, W. Maturin, T. Solly and G. Hamilton.
Printed by G. Norman, Printer, Maiden Lane, Covent Garden.
- Subject Terms:
- Australia -- Description and travel.Australia -- History -- 1788-1851.Boone T. and W. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1846.Jones, Frederic Wood -- Bookplate.Mines and mineral resources -- South Australia.Norman, G. -- Printer.South Australia -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.