Read, C. Rudston, What I heard, saw and did at the Australian gold fields , 1853
What I heard, saw and did at the Australian gold fields / by C. Rudston Read.
- London : T. & W. Boone, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 327 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU103 R4 1853Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 585
Illustrations by W.L. Walton; after C. R[udson] R[ead].
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations printed by Hullmandel & Walton.
BAC: Publishers advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Australia -- Description and travel.Boone T. & W. -- Publisher.Gold mines and mining -- Australia.Hullmandel & Walton -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- 1853.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1853.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.