Journal of an expedition 1400 miles up the Orinoco and 300 up the Arauca : with an account of the country, the manners of the people, military operations, &c. / by J. H. Robinson, late surgeon in the patriotic army ; illustrated with seven plates.
- London : Black, Young, and Young ..., 1822.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 397 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2324 R65 1822Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by J. Clark.
BAC: Spine title: Robinson's expedition up the Orinoco.
Variously attributed to James H. Robinson, Surgeon, d.1820 or 21, and to John Robertson, d. 1820 or 21
Printed by S. and R. Bentley, Dorset Street.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 728.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley (S.) and (R.) -- Printer.Black, Young and Young -- Publisher.South America -- History -- Wars of Independence, 1806-1830 -- Participation, Foreign.Venezuela -- Description and travel.Venezuela -- History -- War of Independence, 1810-1823.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1822.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1822.
YCBA Collections Search
Robinson, J. H., surgeon, Journal of an expedition 1400 miles up the Orinoco and 300 up the Arauca , 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.