A narrative of the expedition to Algiers in the year 1816 : under the command of the Right Hon. Admiral Lord Viscount Exmouth / by Mr. A. Salamé ...
- London : John Murray ..., 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. l., cxli, 230 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT291 S15 1819Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by Thomson and I. Clark; after John Hayes and A[braham] Salame.
MUDD WC 5749: Poor condition.
Pages [xvii]-cxli descriptive of the Red Sea, Egypt, etc.
Printed by C. Roworth, Bell-Yard, Temple-Bar.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 303
- Subject Terms:
- Algeria -- History -- English Expedition, 1816.Egypt -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1819.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1819.Exmouth, Edward Pellew, Viscount, 1757-1833.Murray, John -- Publisher.Roworth, C. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1819.
YCBA Collections Search
Salamé, Abraham V, A narrative of the expedition to Algiers in the year 1816 , 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.