Horner, G. R. B. (Gustavus Richard Brown), 1804-1892, Medical topography of Brazil and Uruguay , 1845
Medical topography of Brazil and Uruguay / by G.R.B. Horner.
- Philadelphia : Lindsay & Blakiston, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 296 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsRA817 H81 1845Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by A. Hoffy; after G[ustavus] R. B. Horner.
Each plate accompanied by leaf with explanatory letterpress.
Errata slip inserted.
- Subject Terms:
- Brazil -- Description and travel.Lindsay & Blakiston -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1845.Medical geography -- Brazil.Medical geography -- Uruguay.Uruguay -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.