IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charlton, John, 1909-, The Banqueting House, Whitehall, 1964
The Banqueting House, Whitehall.
- London, Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 66 p. illus. (some col.) 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7746 W4 C55 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- At head of title: Ministry of Public Building and Works.
- Subject Terms:
- Banqueting House (London, England)